Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The First Annual Foodbuzz Festival in Photos

I had an amazing time in San Francisco! Spectacular food, too much wine and really great people. I can't wait until next year's festival. We were given so many gifts, my suitcase would barely close and I had to carry on a bag containing a set of wine glasses and a set of beer glasses. I was a little intimidated at first, being in a strange city, not knowing my way around, but, the people of San Francisco were very kind and helpful. I stayed at the Marriott in Union Square. The staff there was amazing. They made me feel right at home and helped me with whatever I needed, including weighing my suitcase for me! Ha! I was worried I would be over the weight limit. I actually was by two pounds, but Delta let me slide.
I have much more to say, but being gone for four days has put me way behind in my work and my other responsibilities. I wanted to post something, though. Especially since I was mentioned in the Foodbuzz Festival program, for inspiring a cocktail. Actually, they misprinted the name of my blog as, "Cheese, Wine and Cheddar". Today Foodbuzz sent out an email with the correct name, (Cheese, Wine and Chocolate), and a link , so I wanted to have something from the festival up to share.

See? Melissa York of Cheese, Wine and Cheddar. I appreciate the recognition, but Cheese, Wine and Cheddar? Isn't that a bit redundant? Oh well, I forgive the people at Foodbuzz. They did a fantastic job organizing everything all weekend, and they did, make the correction. :o)
xoxo
Melissa

7 comments:

  1. i'm so jealous! glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, is that my hand? ;)
    So glad we hung out together! I had a lot of fun. Your photos look great! See you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous too..I wish I had been there...I have been in the doldrums for a long time now about missing this one...

    The pictures are so so lovely! glad you had such a good time though. Next time I am gonna be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos!! such a great weekend :) and loved the cocktail!

    ReplyDelete